How To Recover Snapchat Account Without Phone Number Or Email ID

I'm going to show you a simple method to recover your snapchat account if you don't have access to your email address or phone number for the recovery. Alright, so in case you have lost access to your snapchat account, and now you don't have your email address or your phone number to recover your password. I will show you how to recover your snapchat account without using your email address and phone number.



All right, but make sure you need to know your Snapchat username, and if you don't remember your user name as well. You can contact any of your Snapchat friends, and ask them your user name. So make sure to keep a note of your Snapchat user name, otherwise there will be no way to recover your Snapchat account. If you are ready with your Snapchat user name, let's get started with the recovery process.


How To Recover Snapchat Account Without Phone Number


All right, so now we will start with the recovery process, but first of all I will show you what happened when I tried to log into my Snapchat account. So I had my user name with me. And now when I tried to log into my snapchat account using the password that I remember, sure that my password, or my user name is incorrect, but I'm sure that my username is correct, only my password is incorrect. And now to reset the password, I will need the email address or phone number.

In case, if you don't have any of these, what do you have to do is you have to open a browser on your Android device. Alright, and you just have to go to support.snapchat.com. This is a Snapchat support page and here you have two tabs option contact us.

Now here you have to select the issue that you are facing with your snapchat account. So I'm using the login issue. Simply select the option. My Account Login. Now they're asking you to give them, give some more information about the problem. You can simply select, I forgot my password, I can't sign up, I can't verify my email or mobile number and so on. So, I will simply select, I forgot my password. And that is what my case is. And you can also select the option that depends on your situation.


So I'm going to say that I forgot my password. Now it is saying that you can reset your password from the Snapchat login screen. If you have a verified phone number or email associated with your account. In case if you don't have this information with you. What do you have to do is help. Here you can see need help with something else. So you have to simply tap yes for that. Now here you have, you are asked to enter some information like your username your email, your model number and what information should we know.

First of all, you simply had to enter your username. So I'm going to enter my username. And then you have to enter that email address and the email address that you can access. If you remember, or you can also enter the email address that is associated with your snapchat account. If you don't remember that address you can enter any other email address.

And then you have to enter the mobile number that you have revealed that you are using. Alright, that you get access. So, enter your mobile number. And after that, you have to enter the information that you want to provide to Snapchat. All right. Okay, you have to enter the issue that you're facing. So I will simply enter that.

I am not able to log in to my laptop. As I have my password. Also, I don't have access to my email address and phone number, recover my account.

You can contact me my email address. Here you can simply enter the email address that you have entered before Alright so where you can receive emails from Snapchat.

And after you have entered the required information about the issue you're facing, simply send.


So, your message has been sent. Thank you.

Using this method you can contact Snapchat support team and tell them about the issue you're facing, that you don't have access to your email address and phone number. They will reply back to you and tell you the recovery steps to be taken to get back your account. Alright, so that's the procedure, you have to follow when you want to recover your snapchat account. If you don't have your email address or phone number to reset your password this is the only method that is left for you.

Finally, if you are able to get your account back, make sure to update your snapchat account with your new email address, and new phone number. So that it will become easier in the future to reset that password.


SEE ALSO: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Photos,Videos and Messages

SPONSORED ADS

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »

7 comments

comments
16 August 2022 at 04:32 delete

billable expenses in Quickbooks desktop On the off chance that you play out help for a client, you cause billable costs for their benefit. You can rapidly monitor billable expenses with the goal that your client might repay you once they accept your receipt

Reply
avatar
13 January 2024 at 01:49 delete

Sanook Kitchen Outlet is a culinary haven that encapsulates the essence of Thai gastronomy, offering a delightful fusion of traditional flavors and modern twists. Located in the heart of the city, the outlet beckons food enthusiasts with its vibrant ambiance and an extensive menu that caters to diverse palates. From aromatic curries to zesty stir-fries, Sanook Kitchen crafts each dish with precision, using high-quality ingredients sourced locally.

Reply
avatar
22 February 2024 at 02:34 delete

Sananga two potent substances originating from indigenous practices in the Amazon rainforest, have garnered increasing attention in alternative medicine communities worldwide.

Reply
avatar
25 February 2024 at 23:02 delete

Sound Bath Training encompasses various approaches, from traditional yogic practices like pranayama to contemporary methods. Whether you seek personal growth, stress reduction, or improved emotional regulation, breathwork training offers a powerful and accessible tool for transformation.

Reply
avatar
26 February 2024 at 02:21 delete

At Kentucky Fried KFC Chicken Menu the chicken menu is a tantalizing array of options sure to satisfy any craving for deliciously seasoned and perfectly fried poultry. From the iconic Original Recipe Chicken, boasting a secret blend of 11 herbs and spices, to the zesty and spicy Hot Wings, each bite promises a burst of flavor that keeps customers coming back for more.

Reply
avatar